Tuesday, November 2, 2010

In the Classroom.....

Clair and Katie
Eric and Shawn

Hannah and Maggie

Mickey, Annie, and Ellen
Students in my Newspaper Reading class. After reading an article on what the world eats, I put them in small groups and had them make an advertisement for healthy food and present it in class. I loved it. Behind them is my high-tech classroom with chalkboard and eraser. This building was built with four floors of classroom surrounding a courtyard open to the sky. It is so cold now that the weather has changed. I closed all the windows and doors and tell the students to think warm thoughts. It is not working as well as I would like.

Alvin and Alex. Alex is the monitor for the classroom

Benny, Alison, and Lily

Vivian, Monica, and Echo

Cecilia, Belinda, and Zoe




1 comment:

  1. It would be interesting to KNOW what kind of newspapers they read over there? They have some interesting foods there, don't they? I recall in Shanghai I have seen sea horses on a stick. Have you tried those yet. Of course birds as well...

    ReplyDelete